• Advertisement
Just an AD


anything that shows bikinis at the Beach...
Forum rules
Remember, upload ALL your pictures to the gallery first, and only post the "BBCode" links in the forums


Postby strykersnipe » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:54 am

What's the name for the type of bikini where the top is like a cloth thats pressed over the breasts and just a knot at the back without a shoulder strap?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 am

Return to Beach

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest