• Advertisement
Just an AD

1990/1991 Fox TV Bikini/Swimsuit Special?

General topics Forum. if you can't find a more specific place to say it, say it here!
Forum rules
Remember, upload ALL your pictures to the gallery first, and only post the "BBCode" links in the forums

1990/1991 Fox TV Bikini/Swimsuit Special?

Postby lululove » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 am

All right this is a long shot, but I'll give it a try.

In February (?) 1990 or 1991 Fox TV aired a bikini/swimsuit special shot in Hawaii. What made it interesting was it was shot during the winter, but the women were GORGEOUS. I still remember to this day the girls in that special, and I would do anything to grab hold of a video copy.

I can't remember the exact name, but was called something along the lines of Fox TV Bikini Special "Almost ______". I can't remember what the second word was. If I remember correctly it was broadcast in place of a football game or something. Anyways if you guys can help me that would be great. Thanks!
lululove

Re: 1990/1991 Fox TV Bikini/Swimsuit Special?

Postby Bikini_King » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 am

Well, I don't remember that special, and Google doesn't seem to remember either.. But I've found lists of nearly everything that was filmed in Hawaii.. have a look at these lists and see if anything rings bell. The title you gave is not on there though:

http://scottrogersstudios.com/filmed-in-hawaii.html
http://www.hawaiifilmoffice.com/hawaii-a-filmography/television-productions

are you sure it was in Hawaii and that it was on FOX?
--------------------------------------
The Bikini King!
The Bikini Forum
For all the Bikini Lovers in the World!
Bikini_King
Site Admin

Postby lululove » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Thank you so much for those links!

It was definitely on FOX TV. I'm fairly certain it was shot in Hawaii, but it's possible it could've been somewhere else.

I remember googling for it a few years back and I was succesful in finding the title. For the life of me I didn't save the details or bookmark it. :( At the time I guess I figured "it's Google, they archive everything."

A few additional details: I think it was a 1 hour special. There were a set of 10~12 models and they each had a 3~5 minute video for each model. They were interviewing each one while they showed awesome body shots on the beach.

The name of the second to last model shown was Cindy (or Cindi). It could be any spelling variation because they simply said her name. I specifically remember her because simply put she was my dream girl. I believe she was a dark blonde with a nice curvy body.

Anyways thanks for the help so far, and any more help would be great! :D
lululove

Postby Bikini_King » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm

No problem!

I guess you could maybe try to contact FOX directly and see if they can help you out with that...
--------------------------------------
The Bikini King!
The Bikini Forum
For all the Bikini Lovers in the World!
Bikini_King
Site Admin

Return to General