• Advertisement
Just an AD

Bikini for mom

General topics Forum. if you can't find a more specific place to say it, say it here!
Forum rules
Remember, upload ALL your pictures to the gallery first, and only post the "BBCode" links in the forums

Bikini for mom

Postby sandiptad » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 am

Hi,Sandipta here.I am a young girl of 24 year old.I with my family going to Hawaii for vacation on next month.I am very excited for this trip as I a going to a foreign trip after a long period that's to on Hawaii.My family consists of me,my mom and dad and my bro.In Hawaii I am going to wear 2 piece bikinis on the beaches.My dad is liberal minded also my mom.I and My dad also want that mom too wear bikinis in the beaches as mom still has a nice figure and dad have never seen him on bikini flaunting her nice figure.Mom and I have almost same kind of figure.So can mom wear my bikinis in the beaches of hawaii?Mom is a bit shy to wear bikinis for first time .My bikinis are all 2 piece and most of them have thong bottoms.Please tell me that can Mom go in bikini and which type will be suitable?(mom is 48 years old and Indian slim fair woman).Can she go for thong bottoms?
sandiptad

Re: Bikini for mom

Postby sexybikini » Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 am

Hi,the cute girl. Personally, there is no age boundary in bikinis' world, esp that your mom with nice shape. Moreover, everyone wears bikini out beach in various on-trend style. As a bikini lover, I recommendates your mother choose the elegant two piece bikini, matching the fashion tassel embellished and the padded up Top& triangle Bottom.The padded design gives your mother a naturally rounded shape for a smoother uplift and look, and the triangle bottom with free-seamed design for comfort when swim. Have a nice holiday.
sexybikini

Re: Bikini for mom

Postby sandiptad » Fri May 31, 2013 6:19 am

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion.Mom had worn a triangle top bikini with tie side g ring g string bikini and also carried it very well.I tried crotchet bikini with tie side bottom and triangle top and sheer when wet bikini with g string bottom.Trip was nice and enjoyed the beauty of Hawaii.
sandiptad

Return to General